Switchgear is made up of electrical disconnect
switches, fuses, or circuit breakers that control, protect, and isolate
electrical equipment. Switchgear is used to de-energize equipment to
allow maintenance work to be done and to clear faults downstream.?
- High-voltage fuses
- High-voltage outdoor power circuit breakers and switches
- Low- and medium-voltage power circuit breakers
- Medium-voltage load interrupter switches
- Pad-mounted switching equipment
- Power switchgear assemblies
develops product Standards and advocates technical and industry
positions that are in the best interests of Member companies, the
industry, and the users of their products. Members generate active,
effective, and organized marketing and technical programs.?